FCHCommissionLocated at 1 North Center Street, Bonham, Texas, FCHC is dedicated to preserving local history through oral interviews, inventory of county cemeteries, assisting with procedures for historical markers, support the Steering Committee for the restoration of the Fannin County Courthouse, and assist visitors with research. Please stop by or contact us.

Between 1843 and 1845 the county records from Fort Warren and the post office from Fort Inglish were moved to Bonham and the town was incorporated on February 2, 1848.

903-583 5947

Visit them here.

Powered by moviekillers.com